MEET LENDER REQUIREMENTS WITHOUT IMPACTING APPLICATION EFFICIENCY
Reduce non-revenue time
Sharing, reducing or removing back-office workload allows Mortgage Brokers more time to focus on building and maintaining client relationships and other revenue-generating activities.
Maximise customer-facing time
Having Mortgage Brokers to devote valuable time towards appointment setting and data collection is a waste of their expertise. Hand off routine workload to unlock your potential.
Maintain compliance despite the frequent changes in credit policy and procedure. Keep up with the varying lender requirements to expedite application processes.
Increase brand awareness
Leverage existing data and generate new leads through marketing campaigns and online presence. Maintain relationships with clients and position yourself front of mind.
Our Engagement Process
Brainsource is a ‘full service’ agency and handles all aspects of your offshore staff.
A local service delivery manager acts as your liaison point into your offshore team for all matter relating to HR, although you interact with your staff member as if they were a member of your internal team.
Advantages of Offshoring
- no ICT assets to pay for
- no time and attendance monitoring
- no tech support
- no office furniture and equipment
- no leased space
MORTGAGE BROKER SUPPORT ROLES AVAILABLE
- Schedule and follow-up appointments
- Build and maintain client relationships
- Respond to emails and phone queries
- Documenting, updating and maintaining client list
- Evaluate credit worthiness through application process
- Verify changes in credit policy and procedure
- Determine client financial eligibility
- Maintain compliance and adhere to lending guidelines
- Review loan applications
- Prepare letters of credit for clients
- Provide administrative support to loan officer
- Track loan processing and billing
- Personalise responses to finance enquiries
- Manage CRM systems for best value outcomes
- Provide lending solutions for potential and existing clients
- Educate clients on finance process and requirements
MARKETING ROLES AVAILABLE
Social Media Marketing Administrator
- Publish blog content
- Manage SMS opt-outs
- Post content to website and social media
- Provide timely industry news
- Create brochures
- Make photo touch ups
- Design custom newspaper and magazine ads
- Create layout for monthly newsletters
- Design booklets, DL flyers, posters, window cards
- Draft internal documents
OTHER ROLES AVAILABLE
- Database Cleansing
- Web Developer
- SEO Specialist
- Personal Assistant
- Data Entry Specialist
- Customer Service Representative
- Appointment Setter
- Marketing Specialist
Download our Mortgage Broker industry guide below for more information.