GENERATE QUALITY LEADS AND ACHIEVE DAILY TARGETS WITHOUT SACRIFICING OPERATIONAL EFFICIENCY
Reduce unqualified lead generation
Reducing unnecessary time spent sifting through duplicate and dead leads allows Car Dealers to focus on building and maintaining client relationships and other revenue-generating activities.
Maximise customer-facing time
Having Car Dealers devote valuable time to appointment setting, and data gathering is a waste of their expertise. Hand off routine workload to help dealers focus on customer engagement and delivery.
Increase client satisfaction
Develop and maintain relationships with existing clients without impacting customer facing time.
Expedite stock management
Produce quality collaterals like images and videos and update price changes and further information critical to helping your sales delivery process.
Our Engagement Process
Brainsource is a ‘full service’ agency and handles all aspects of your offshore staff.
A local service delivery manager acts as your liaison point into your offshore team for all matter relating to HR, although you interact with your staff member as if they were a member of your internal team.
Advantages of Offshoring
- no ICT assets to pay for
- no time and attendance monitoring
- no tech support
- no office furniture and equipment
- no leased space
CAR DEALERSHIP SUPPORT ROLES AVAILABLE
Lead Generation Specialist
- Prospect, qualify and generate new sales leads
- Call prospective buyers to generate new business
- Document, update and maintain client lists
- Build and maintain customer relationships
- Schedule and follow-up appointments
- Respond to emails and phone queries
- Gather and document accurate customer data
- Create a customer database for client retention
- Provide quotes for vehicle service and repair
- Determine customer requirements and assist in the selection process
- Develop and maintain customer relationships
- Arrange loan vehicles for customers
Finance and Insurance Manager
- Offer vehicle financing and insurance to customers
- Seek new lending institutions and build relatioships
- Secure competitive interest rates and financing programs
- Understand and comply with federal, state and local regulations
MARKETING ROLES AVAILABLE
Social Media Marketing Administrator
- Publish blog content
- Manage SMS opt-outs
- Post content to website and social media
- Provide timely industry news
- Create brochures
- Make photo touch ups
- Design custom newspaper and magazine ads
- Create layout for monthly newsletters
- Design booklets, DL flyers, posters, window cards
- Draft internal documents
OTHER ROLES AVAILABLE
- Database Cleansing
- Web Developer
- SEO Specialist
- Personal Assistant
- Data Entry Specialist
- Marketing Specialist
Download our Car Dealership Industry Guide below for more information.